Welcome to the Made for Kids link party! We’re sharing all the latest crafts, activities, and kid-friendly recipes of the blogosphere. Read on for lots of new and creative ideas.
We’re still working behind the scenes on an all-new Made for Kids. Look for some exciting changes in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, we’re continuing to provide a friendly space for you to link up.
I started working on Valentine’s Day crafts this past week so that there’s time for readers to think about and plan what they want to do. My kids thought it was a great idea to go ahead and think about love, hearts, and candy. Yesterday, my girls went all out creating elaborate cards for their best friend.
Made for Kids
Let’s link up. I can’t wait to see your latest crafts, activities, and kid-friendly recipes.
Meet Your Hostesses:
We’re a little shorthanded this week.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we’ve been busy thinking about it already.
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Game for Kids
by Books and Giggles
- Valentine’s Suncatcher Craft for Kids by Books and Giggles
- Valentine’s Day Advent Calendar Made By Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
- Dinosaurs, Dirt, & Discovery: Science Experiment for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
I love this sweet game idea from Kids Minds. It’s a lovely and fun way to share love within your family.
Make sure to visit Raising Little Superheroes to see her feature.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.