If you’re linking up for the first time this week, please read all the details about how this hybrid link and pin party works.
Meet Your Hostesses
Guidelines and Rules
This is a party for commenting as well as pinning to Pinterest. We’d love to see your favorite posts focused on kids ages 0-9 that fit into the following categories:
- Crafts for kids
- Activities to do with kids
- Learning activities
- Family-friendly recipes
We’ll pin most posts that have a vertical, pinnable image. We won’t be pinning homeschool printable packs, or anything religious or political, but you’re welcome to share them on the linkup.
- Link up to 3 of your own posts (that you haven’t previously linked up)
- Re-pin 3 pins from the Everything Kids Pinterest board featured in this post (required). It’s best to do this right away. If that’s not possible, please come back and repin no later than Wed. night.
- Please follow your hostesses on social media.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
Link Up your Posts
Re-Pin Your Favorites
The pinnable posts from last week’s party are ready and waiting for your re-pins this week. Please go now and repin your favorite 3. Be sure to come back to next week’s party so you can join in on repinning this weeks’s linkups!