Here is a fun little Valentine’s Day game you can play with little kids. You can play it during a classroom party or at home. The idea is to get kids talking about what they LOVE.
Valentine’s Day Game Materials
Valentine’s Day Game Instructions
Class Party Instructions
I hope you enjoy listening in while your kids play this game, or even better playing with them. Happy Valentine’s Day!
This post is is joined up with the Love Blog Hop. You may like to check out some of these other Valentine’s Day ideas:
1. Love Coupons from KiddyCharts (these are for parents to give to each other) 2. Valentine Fine Motor Sensory Bin from Adventures Of Adam 3. Love Bug Craft from Play & Learn Everyday 4. Love Tot Pack from Kori at Home 5. Books About Love from Learning by Design 6. Doodle Heart Painting from Flash Bugs Studio (pictured bottom right) 7. Painted Heart Garland for Preschoolers from Craft Create Calm 8. Fingerprint Heart Art from Teach Beside Me 9. DIY Friendship Love Bracelet from Living Ideas (pictured bottom left) 10. 6 Simple Date Ideas from Great Googa Moogas 11. Fingerprint Heart Keepsake from Messing Little Monsters 12. Book Review – 5 Love Languages from MissJaimeOT 13. Newspaper Heart Garland from Kitchen Counter Chronicles (pictured top) 14. Sign Language Love Artwork from Pray Species 15. Geeky Valentine’s day Chocolates from Two Married Geeks 16. Sweet Hearts to Sew from Coloured Buttons
17. Valentines invitation to Play from My Bored Toddler
18. Valentine’s day Tracing Worksheets from Living Life and Learning (pictured top left)
19.from Smart Tinker
20. Foil Heart Painting from Crafts on Sea (pictured top right)
21. Free Valentine’s Day Printable Pack for Preschoolers from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
22. Valentine’s Day Game from Books and Giggles (that’s what you’re reading here!)
23. Conversation Heart Goop from Raising Little Superheroes
24. Easy Carved Love Stamps for Kids from The Usual Mayhem
25. 14 Days of Love Notes from There’s Just One Mommy
26. Kite Valentines Card from KiddyCharts
27. Valentines Biscuits – Heart Shaped Frozen Yoghurt Sandwiches from KiddyCharts
28. 7 Healthy Ways to Show Your Family LOVE This Valentine’s Day from Shrinking Momster
29. Sandy Hearts Sensory Play from Simple Fun for Kids
30. 50+ Awesome Valentines Day Printables for Kids from KiddyCharts
If you’re looking for even more ideas, you may like to follow my Valentine’s Day for Kids Pinterest board.
Bloggers, if you have Valentine posts of your own to share, you can join up with our linky. All you need to do is add the badge to the posts you want to submit to us, using the tool at the bottom of this post. Then please do visit some of the other blogs in the blog hop, share the posts, and comment on at least three other posts too. We will share all we can for you on Pinterest, Twitter and beyond.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/?p=31375" title="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.kiddycharts.com/assets/love-blog-hop-badge-for-valentines-day.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>