Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas! I’ve joined up with Karen from ABC’s of Literacy to bring you a little extra love this holiday season.
Every day through December 18th we’ll be featuring fun new and favorite activities and sending out a new freebie straight to your inbox.
Note: I’ll actually be updating this post every evening, so if you’re looking at it after 10 pm EST, you’ll see the next day’s info, but won’t receive the email until the following morning.
December 18th: Cookies and Hot Cocoa
The theme for today is Cookies and Hot Cocoa.
This morning in our email we sent you to a cute “Making Cocoa” sequencing hat.
Plus, we shared these four cookie and hot chocolate themed resources:
Every week we’ll also have a new giveaway, with prizes like free teaching resources, and a few more fun surprises!
You can get an additional entry every single day, so be sure to check back for each of our 12 Days of Christmas.
In Case You Missed It . . .
In case you missed the posts we shared on previous days, we’re going to put them here for you to find again.
December 17th: Months of the Year
- Paper Plate Months of the Year Craftivity
- 12 Picture Books About the Months of the Year
- Magnetic Letter Months of the Year Activity
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activity
December 16th: Polar Bears
- Polar Bear Story Retelling Hats
- Polar Bear Letter Tracing Activity
- Polar Bear Letter Match Activity
- Polar Bear Spin & Stamp Letter Activity
December 15th: Winter
- Stone Soup Science Activity
- Winter Books for Preschoolers
- Earmuff Letter Matching Puzzles
- Snow Alphabet Sensory Bin
December 14th: Penguins
- Penguin Mitten Craft
- Penguin Dad & Chick Craft
- Penguin Science Experiment
- Penguin CVC Words Activity
December 13th: Arctic Animals
- Arctic Animal Popsicle Stick Crafts
- Arctic Animal Alphabet Worksheets
- Arctic Animal Cut & Paste Fine Motor Books
- Reindeer Letter Recognition Activity
December 12th: Mittens/ The Mitten
- The Mitten Activities and Crafts
- The Mitten Printable Sight Word Activity
- Mitten Tracing Pre-writing Worksheets
- The Mitten Sequencing Activity
December 11th: Snow!
December 10th: Last Minute Christmas Activities
- Printable Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Name Tracing Activity
- Peppermint Science Experiment
- Letter J Jingle Bells Craft
December 9th: Christmas Trees
- Christmas Tree Button Activity
- Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Christmas Tree Books for Kids
- Christmas Tree Letter Writing Mats
December 8th: Gingerbread
- Gingerbread Name Activity
- Gingerbread Playdough Mats
- Gingerbread Man Letter Recognition
- Gingerbread Man Letter Building
December 7th: Ornaments
- Simple Popsicle Stick Ornaments
- Cinnamon “Glitter” Ornaments
- Cinnamon Stick Ornaments
- Christmas Ornament Addition Game
How to Sign Up
Not on my list yet? You can sign up here, and I’ll also add you to my regular newsletter too so that the goodness keeps coming even after the holidays.